While there are other good bases on the market, these have a combination of features not available in other bases.
- Recoil lug that contacts action in front of loading port. This is a must have on heavy recoiling guns.
- No cantilever extension past front of action. Most modern scopes don’t require any extra length past the front of the action for mounting. So that is just extra material that isn’t needed.
- Precision machined to provide perfect mounting surface for your scope. Since Remington 700 receivers have substantial variation, it is recommend to bed base to receiver for optimal performance. Don’t be fooled by any company that claims their base never requires bedding. We’ve worked on 1000’s of actions, and it’s not feasible to account for the variation in all of them.
- 6-48 screws
- Built to MIL-STD-1913 specifications.
- Available in 0 or 20 MOA
- Built from 7075-T6 Aluminum with Type III Class 2 Black Anodizing
*Dealer pricing available